Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥♥ Don't talk about it be about it Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥♥

My photo
Where Life Meets Fashion, NEW RORK:: The City that NEVER sleeps, United States
I EAT BREATHE SLEEP SNEEZE COUGH (LOL) THIS LIFE. Fashion & Style to me comes in all different Shapes Forms and Dimensions. I love everything about this life from the Unconventional designs of the late Great Alexander McQueen to the Affordable pieces Jimmy Choo has brought to H & M. In my eyes you don't have to wear thousand dollar pieces to be a knock out. My motto is "Cheap & Chic." With that said I plan on making all my Dreams into Reality.. My blog is geared towards all the things I Love & Adore. >>> “Fashion fades, only style remains the same" COCO CHANEL

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

FASHIONABLY LATE!!!!!!!!!!




I remember the days when dancehall patrons arrived at the dance at a reasonable time, usually around 12 sometimes even when the selector just ah string up. People come out dressed to impress drink in hand ready to enjoy the night. I find it annoying that promoters spend so much money arranging to make their night successful then you have people who either show up at 3 when the party near fi finish or at 4 when di party soon done. Then you have those people who call and ask how the party is going and who is there. Since when do I have to call somebody weh deh inna di dance and ask them who is there wah kinda foolishness dat. People fi stop guh ah party fi watch di crowd I thought the reason people keep parties was to have fun mek ah likkle money and enjoy themselves. I know for myself I might arrive to the a dance around 230 the latest and at times I don’t even enjoy the dance for the simple fact that it's so late and I don’t really get a vibes. If everybody is suppose to call someone else and ask how the dance is going then nobody would be there cause people feel seh dem fi come inna di dance “fashionably late” so everyone can spot their outfit. Usually the one weh dem teef or borrow {lol}.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great advice b4 this i was wondering wats the hottest trends but you have answered evrything i wanted to know keep up to good work famous jayme puresweetness

๑۩۞۩ JAY FAY๑۩۞۩ said...

AWW THANKS HUNNY I SURE WILL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...SMOOCHIESSS

BADGAL BAMBI said...

loves it...............your blog is awesome.........