Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥♥ Don't talk about it be about it Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥♥

My photo
Where Life Meets Fashion, NEW RORK:: The City that NEVER sleeps, United States
I EAT BREATHE SLEEP SNEEZE COUGH (LOL) THIS LIFE. Fashion & Style to me comes in all different Shapes Forms and Dimensions. I love everything about this life from the Unconventional designs of the late Great Alexander McQueen to the Affordable pieces Jimmy Choo has brought to H & M. In my eyes you don't have to wear thousand dollar pieces to be a knock out. My motto is "Cheap & Chic." With that said I plan on making all my Dreams into Reality.. My blog is geared towards all the things I Love & Adore. >>> “Fashion fades, only style remains the same" COCO CHANEL

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sade : Soldier of Love

When I first heard Sade was coming out with another album I was OD excited. I mean who doesn't Love her. Every album that she has released always topped the charts. The songs are easy to listen to and there's just this sensual aura about it. Being that she has not released a record since 2000 "Soldier of Love" was a worldwide anticipated album. When it was released on  Feb 9 2010 I wasn't able to get it, but please believe when I tell you I went on itunes and listened to it and everytime her single came on the radio I stopped whatever I was doing and I was all ears. So yesterday I went to target & bought it ( & the best part it was on sale, lol ). The moment I received it I was in AWWW... I was kinda bummed that there was only 10 tracks on it but at the same time those tracks were all the album needed. Anymore and it would just be totally over crowded. From her debut single "Soldier of Love" that has been rocking on every radio station to "In another time" all the tracks had a certain individuality about them. No song sounds like the other they all made U just wanna have babies( or at least do things that makes babies). Overall the album gets two thumbs up in JayFay's book. I downloaded it to my itouch & ever since then that's all I've been rocking to.

If your a true fan of the ever so great Sade, visit her site and become a member I did>> www.sade.com

This has been another JayFay exclusive Signed Sealed & Delivered>>Poww<<

No comments: