Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥♥ Don't talk about it be about it Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥♥

My photo
Where Life Meets Fashion, NEW RORK:: The City that NEVER sleeps, United States
I EAT BREATHE SLEEP SNEEZE COUGH (LOL) THIS LIFE. Fashion & Style to me comes in all different Shapes Forms and Dimensions. I love everything about this life from the Unconventional designs of the late Great Alexander McQueen to the Affordable pieces Jimmy Choo has brought to H & M. In my eyes you don't have to wear thousand dollar pieces to be a knock out. My motto is "Cheap & Chic." With that said I plan on making all my Dreams into Reality.. My blog is geared towards all the things I Love & Adore. >>> “Fashion fades, only style remains the same" COCO CHANEL

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

TIRED!!!!







I'M TIRED:: Not Physically TIRED but Tired of the HATE Tired of these fake ass people Tired of these so called Friend Tired of ppl feeling they need to impress others Tired of Facebook Tired of Myspace Tired of twitter Tired of being surrounded by so many people yet I feel ALONE Tired of not having my LOVE here with me Tired of all these Fucking BILLS Tired of not having any directions Tired of being a girl Tired of this damn world being so corrupted Tired of ppl being all up in other ppl business Tired of ya'll nosey ass FUCKING PPL...Tired of these damn ungrateful AMERICANS Tired of ppl not SEEING THE LIGHT..TIRED OF PPL NOT REALIZING THAT GOD IS REAL.Tired of ppl fronting like they the shit & they are not..::IM JUST SOOOOOO F*IN TIRED!!!

1 comment:

Kerry Walker said...

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matt 11 28-30 xoxo